Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blush Silk Blouse

Good news...I found my vacation memory cards...just need to get my posts ready!

So here is the same blouse as yesterday, different colour, blush, same look. Laziness wins out sometimes...but thank GOD it looks good.


A very basic colour palette, I love easy.

Can't tell but the shoes are a kitten heel. I love kitten heels.


Really like the gold accessories against the blush blouse. I know I said this yesterday, but look how the necklace becomes the focal point!!



Blazer - Banana Republic (old), Blouse - Joe Fresh, Jeans - Rich & Skinny (old), Shoes - Ralph Lauren (old), Necklace - Banana Republic, Bracelets - Coach (old), gifted


Here is what the blouse looks like on a hanger, nothing special, but great simple piece and easy to pair with anything in your wardrobe.

Thanks to my friend Jodie for taking the pictures and being my guest photographer.

1 comment:

  1. You tell Jodie she did a great job taking the pics! I'm obsessed with all of them.

    ReplyDelete