Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Urban Cowgirl

When I visited my sister Rosie in Japan, with my best friend Christina, the one thing I knew I was going to buy was anything Burberry Blue Label. Blue Label is only available in Japan and I wanted to treat myself. So when I tried on a flannel button down with their iconic plaid I was sold. It fits great and has washed well over the last year and a half. I also wanted these amazing boots that Christina bought but the sales girls literally laughed at me when I asked for my size. They were polite about it but still laughing (one was looking at me in horror, not sure which is worse).

When I tuck it into my jeans and put my Tory Burch belt with it I hear the song "Rhinestone Cowboy" playing in my head. Wanting to be a bit versatile, and not just an urban cowgirl, I also style it for dressier occasions. 

Now if I could only find a Burberry Trench with proper fitting sleeves for myself.


Jeans - Paige, Shoes - Tory Burch, Bracelets - Links of London



Pants - Joe Fresh, Belt - Ann Taylor (old), Shoes - Jimmy Choo, Bracelet - Coach (old), Necklace - Joe Fresh



No comments:

Post a Comment