Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I've Seen this Outfit Before...

Well except I swapped out the J Crew anchor blouse for this J Crew anchor sequins top because when you're busy why re-invent the wheel? The first time I saw this sequin top in the US I didn't buy it because I must have been crazy. Then my favourite blogger Blair Eddie wore it and I knew I was. Found it recently at J Crew outlet so am happy.



I still cannot get enough of this clutch. Danier Leather has really picked up its accessories offerings and I am thoroughly impressed. Wait till you see what they have to offer in Fall '13. I was blown away.

Blazer & Jeans, The Gap. Sequins Tank, J Crew Factory. Clutch, Danier. Sunglasses, c/o Edit by Jeanne Beker. Bracelts, c/o Cocoa Jewelry.

Yesterday morning I had the pleasure of being on CTV Canada AM discussing pregnancy fashion for Yorkdale Style Council. I'm very fortunate to work for such an amazing organization like Yorkdale. I have to admit I loved every second of my TV experience and hope I can do it again. I will be writing about my experience in a future post. Right now I'm just trying to catch up on laundry. Laundry does me in every time!

I'm linking up with two great blog hops Transatlantic Blond WIWWThe Pleated Poppy Blog & Style Elixer.

16 comments:

  1. LOVE this, Iva! Your anchor top is so cute and summer. Also very night appropriate. I love how you paired it with the zesty lime green (or is it yellow?) pants.

    -Nathy @ Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laundry always kills me too. Sometimes I feel like there are 100 people living here not 4.

    Love this outfit and the top is enough of a change up that you don't notice you are copying yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with that bag

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be my perfect outfit. Simply love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blazer!!!

    Lauren
    www.laurenslook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab look Iva and almost neon I think??! Can't wait to read all about your TV appearance, you were so professional, I'm totally in awe! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!! Nautical and neon!! You look great!

    Joanna

    coastalcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this top and clutch! Now following via Bloglovin, love your blog! :)

    xo, Ainslee

    abeautifulheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that top! oohh!! that clutch is gorgeous! If you get a chance, please link up your outfit to my What We Wore Party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/06/what-we-wore-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. That striped blazer is fantastic!! I think I need it :)

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny...laundry ends this post - have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous. I love the colours and the sequins, what a fun top.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this look! I just got my J. Crew sequins anchor top in the mail yesterday. I can't WAIT to wear it. I love what you did with this outfit. Paired with the yellow makes such a fun statement! That clutch is fabulous too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a a fabulous blazer!

    ReplyDelete