Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Yoga Jeans - Experience Color. Exude Confidence


As many of you already know I am a huge fan of Yoga Jeans by Second Skin Denim Co. from Montreal (see here, here and here). They recently produced a video highlighting how comfortable and movable (it was the only word I could think of) their jeans are - you can go to work, hang out with the kids, perform yoga, ballet, hip hop, salsa, gymnastics or even contemporary dance moves in them. I was able to be one of the first fans to view it and wanted to share it with you. What's amazing about their jeans is that they keep their shape after multiple wears and under strenuous physical conditions, not by me personally, which means no annoying elephant knee or sagging behind syndrome. This is due to their four way stretch fabrication.  I also find these jeans are a great weight and I don't worry about puckering which I find is a problem with other brands. 

I appreciate all the vibrant colour options for Spring and Summer and really love their high waisted styles (keeps everything in place). If colour isn't your thing they also have a neutral grey for the season. In this video all the dancers are wearing the regular skinny jean, there is also an ankle option that is perfect for most women (sorry tall girls, too short for us, I already tried them) with just as many colours to choose from.

The dancers move so effortlessly (I was having childhood Flashdance flashbacks) that they made me believe for one brief moment I could dance like them. I even tried but gave up after my kids started laughing uncontrollably at me. In my dreams I can move like these ladies. In reality my Yoga Jeans give me the confidence to at least look as good as they do.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love the video (childhood Flashdance flashbacks here too :D).
    Out of all them moves I can do a handstand. And some prancing about. And that's it.
    Perhaps I should get myself to some dance classes pronto. And buy some yoga jeans. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh need to learn how to do those moves!! xx

    ReplyDelete