Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Heat Wave

I love summer and I love the heat. Humidity does not phase me...my hair is a different story. I have been enjoying some me time (my children were whisked away to a cottage with their grandparents) and it's easy to get ready and have an enjoying day running errands without the kids. Can you see the serene look on my face?

It's been a week without the kids and I have to say I miss them terribly.


Blouse, Madewell (old). Skirt, c/o Tristan. Flip Flops, Tkees (old). Bracelet, Ann Taylor. Watch, Michael Kors (old). Bag, c/o Ecco.

This is the last photo where my phone was working. It just stopped. I can't wait to be told there is nothing they can do and I have to buy a new phone. I think I may go either Blackberry or Samsung. Any suggestions?

I'm linking up with:
Style Elixer
My Thrifty Chic
The DIY Dreamer
Real Girl Glam

7 comments:

  1. I love the winter. I love blizzards and looking at my daughters pink little nose while she attempts to build a snowman...but I do love your outfit. So I guess that balances out. Very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blouse and love your lip color. My kids are away too...for a month. Missing them badly.
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE my samsung phone and a number of iphone diehards have even said it is a cool phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad denim skirts are back as I think they are so versatile. Very chic combination.

    We don't have very high temperatures here in Germany and certainly no humidity, if it is getting hot, it will always be a dry heat.

    (I am an iPhone user)
    Annette | Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that blouse!! So feminine & perfect for Summer.

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this casual look. That top looks so comfy, too :)

    By the way, I've updated my blog with a new post. I'd love for you to swing by :) www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit. The skirt and the top just works together so well.

    ReplyDelete