Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Jewelry Storage

I love a well organized closet - walk-in or regular - with systems by IKEA, California Closet, Organized Interiors, Martha Stewart...whatever works. My husband and I have a bedroom closet system that worked so well that we put systems in our front hallway and basement closets. They allow for increased storage and just look so good.

Our walk-in closet is great, however, I am missing those great jewelry drawers (and can't add any) so my accessories are everywhere. Now I think I found the missing piece in Winners - a hanging jewelry organizer with 66 clear pockets. I can see everything and can mix and match a bit quicker. I'm halfway there in filling all those pockets! I would have preferred a different backdrop colour besides brown (hard do see everything) but it does the job.



7 comments:

  1. Ummm... i have the exact same thing in my closet (in purple)... its incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have preferred purple...but I do love leopard...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the leopard one way better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I really like this! Did you get it recently?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got this a couple of weeks ago at Winners - Cloverdale mall. Fashion sister bought same one a few months ago but (in Windsor) in purple. I would guess you just have to keep on going to find one.

    Another follower told me that she bought one in white at one of those organization stores.

    I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great...thanks! I'm going to start hunting:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I have something similar and I think is very useful for the jewelry.

    http://thekityshoesworld.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete