Monday, March 19, 2012

Kids Parties and Cardis

We go to a lot of kids birthday parties, my husband and I are tired of most them, the kids scream in excitement every time there is an invitation. There are a few kids parties we are excited to go to, that of close family and friends (my Godson turned 2, Happy Birthday Neven). Everyone enjoys celebrating another year of accomplishments for the birthday boy/girl, and the parents get to hang out with people they like!! Win, win for all.

I decided to wear one of my favourite Banana Republic pieces, the striped cardigan. I paired it with dark denim (Paige), a simple white top (Joe Fresh), red belt (Cassis) and some gold jewelry (Necklace Joe Fresh, Bracelet Coach old, Gift). Ready for a kids party, casual Friday at work or lunch with the girls.




Shoes - Tory Burch, Bag - Fendi

2 comments:

  1. Thanks you for stopping by Glamorously Mommy! I now follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet...fellow fashion bloggers supporting each other!

    ReplyDelete