Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Working Girls Wednesdays

When my little guy has a great nap I go through my closet and figure out what to wear and post on this blog, sometimes the outfits work and sometimes they don't. I try and keep key pieces (same top different bottoms or vice versa) consistent that way I know how versatile the articles of clothing are and it's just easier to take pictures. That's what happened today with the J Crew anchor top, I wanted to see if I could do more than a casual outfit with red jeans and paired it with a pencil skirt - J Crew Hot (Neon?) pink. I decided to be bold. I like it.


This blouse is boxy and needs to be tucked it, better shape, leaving it untucked looks like I'm hiding pregnancy number 5...THERE IS NO PREGNANCY NUMBER 5. Just so we are clear.




Canada day is Monday, enjoy the long weekend for my Canadian readers! 

Top, Skirt & Bracelet - J Crew
Necklaces - Banana Republic
Shoes - Naturalizer (Old)
Watch - Michael Kors

7 comments:

  1. Love that outfit! You can wear to work, change the accessories and wear it for a night out. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great combination, I don't have any pink skirts in my closet I am just now realizing. Phew...I don't know if I could handle 5 kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love pink and navy together. Seriously awesome look.
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo I absolutely LOVE that top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it! i am so jealous every time i see this blouse on someone! and i can not believe you have FOUR kids. you look amazing!!!

    xoxo, jenn
    the stylish housewife

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect combination,perfect outfit!

    ReplyDelete