Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Banana Republic Necklaces

So I'm still obsessed with that damn anchor top. Anyway, that's not the point of this post, it's about accessories and how I love them now. Accessories used to be my weakness, I would have a great outfit and forget to add that little extra. I would marvel at others, how they would finish an outfit with the right bracelet or necklace.

Here I am, many years later, and I think I've figured it out. I've added two different necklaces (well 3 really) with this top and they both work. Now it's just about preference.

On a separate note with summer in full swing I will not be posting on a regular basis. Kids and sun makes for less time on the computer and more time with them.










Which do you prefer?

Top - J Crew
Jeans - Hudson
Shoes - Jimmy Choo
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelet - J Crew
Necklaces - Banana Republic

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. So chic and put together but classic and simple. Gorgeous!

    http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always look so amazing! I like the shorter necklace because it shows off more of your awesome anchor blouse. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the anchor top and both necklaces (sorry I can't pick one!). So impressed that you are a mom of four! Thanks for visiting me! All the best- Monica

    ReplyDelete