Friday, June 21, 2013

Jumpsuits & Baby Showers

My little sister is HAVING A BABY!! I am very excited (I know the all caps gave it away). A few weekends ago she had her baby shower and it was during a period where we didn't know if it would rain, snow, hail or if by some chance the weather would be seasonal and the sun would poke out. Anyway I opted for something safe (I should have went full blown spring colour) - a black jump suit.


Jumpsuit, Targe. Shoes, Talbot's (old). Belt, Dynamite (not a typo Cailin). Cuff, Joe Fresh (old).


I had to post a picture with my hands in my pockets just to show you how much I love pockets. Totally makes sense now that I've written it down.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous jumpsuit! I am still looking for one as I find them super stylish.
    It really suits you so well!

    Annette
    Join my giveaway: Fabulous clutch
    Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete