Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Argentinian BBQ - Black, White & Denim...Again

I have been featuring a lot of denim lately...bare with me. I have had every intention of mixing it up...and just haven't. Even on this trip I brought three different coloured pants plus a pair of black trousers and I always go back to jeans. I also wore dresses or skirts every night I was in Chile, but only have one good picture from the wedding I was able to showcase for the blog. What I'm trying to say is I can do more than jeans but haven't lately so please be patient with me.

Back to this post and jeans...One of Ivan's colleagues took us to a local Argentinian BBQ restaurant, La Brigada, where one of their claims to fame is that the servers cut meat with their spoons...I don't know how they can do it so expertly but I was impressed. Steak was great and so was the empenada and baked provolone appetizer.

I sort of recycled my Slow's BBQ outfit look (click here for a refresher). La Brigada is a local favourite and the atmosphere is casual and the beef was excellent. If you love soccer, you will enjoy the decor. The entire restaurant is covered with jersey's, team scarves and pictures of soccer players from around the world. My husband was in heaven.




I know the pictures are not the best...hotel lobby carpet really clashes with my shoes...

And here's the food and decor pics...



 Ivan and his friend Leo.





Blazer - Banana Republic (old)
Blouse - Zara
Denim - Rich & Skinny (old)
Scarf - Winners
Shoes - Steve Madden (old)
Wristlet - Coach (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment