Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Heat Wave - Banana Republic Shorts

Its been hot in Toronto - I am wondering what happened to spring? I'm not the only one, the weather has become the top news story for many in Toronto and southwestern Ontario. I'm not complaining (it's supposed to end tomorrow) just enjoying the little gift we've been given.

This summer I'm going to try and enjoy wearing shorts. I don't know about you but I haven't enjoyed wearing shorts for a long time. I'm usually wearing Lululemon capri's when I'm with my kids or skirts and dresses. Shorts look so cute this year (and last year too) so I've decided I'm joining the fold. This last week has given me the opportunity to test out the trend. I like it...but am still not sure how many pairs I'll be purchasing.






Shorts - Banana Republic
Tank - Banana Republic (on sale now)
Layering tank - LTS (old)
Sandals - Michael Kors (old)
Watch - Michael Kors (old)
Ring - Ann Taylor
Sunglasses - Burberry (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment