Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ladies Who Lunch

That's what I think of when I see these pictures. Honestly, nothing could be further from the truth but I do like to look the part, just in case...This is what I wore for the 38th Annual Canadian Croatian Folklore Festival held in Windsor. Life has come to a complete 360, my sisters and I were all performers, so was my husband and his siblings. Now my children carry on the tradition (not to mention the fact that my husband and I met at a Festival held in Hamilton many years ago), as do the children of many of my close friends, including my Goddaughter Iva and her little sister Nives.


This tunic is a couple of years old at least, I purchased it after I had my third or fourth child (I honestly cannot remember) at a Brooks Brothers Outlet store. It is one of those all purpose pieces, after having a child or not, where you just look put together. I used to consider this my "bouncing back" outfit, still looks good today.



Adding accessories completes the look...again with the navy and gold...I am looking pretty nautical as well.


One more thing - I could have worn yellow, red, green or even orange shoes if I wanted that pop of colour. Or for something more subdued - a dark brown.

Tunic - Brooks Brothers
Jeans - Hudson
Shoes - Cole Haan
Handbag - Louis Vuitton
Bracelets - Forever 21, Gifted, Coach
Ring - Ann Taylor

4 comments:

  1. classy outfit! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this!! Thanks for the shout out to Iva an Nives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iva, I love your taste... love the tunic and white capri outfit, plus your LV ARtsy bag! I carry everything with me when I use mine =-)

    ReplyDelete