Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Guest Model - Jodie Part 2

When Jodie and I went shopping we found this amazing blazer from Zara. I thought the colour, Navy Blue, was perfect for her and knew it would be versatile. When I came over to do the shoot I wanted to show her how many tops and colours she could easily wear with this blazer. Today we are only featuring 3, you get the idea...




Jodie wanted to know about jewelry with this outfit. I told her that she could add the ring with its purple centre and it would not be competing with the yellow. It compliments it quite nicely.








Blazer - Zara
Jeans - Paige Denim
Shoes - Nine West
Yellow Top - Puh-Nash
Green Top - Banana Republic
Purple Top - Femme de Carriere

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the jacket! Stopped and became a follower from BLOG love Mom & Baby Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following. Hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete