Thursday, May 31, 2012

Back to Reality - Blazers & Denim

No more soaring temperatures. Morning was nice and fresh and the afternoon has been beautiful, dressing accordingly.

I purchased a new tripod from Henry's so the pictures I take are/will be better! No more cheap tripod and 3 big toy buckets (the cheap tripod is not tall enough so I had to balance it on the toy buckets, professional is my middle name) outside trying to get a few decent shots. That in combination with the remote control timer has changed my blogging life.



I think this look could work for Casual Fridays at the office, just change the sandals for a nice nude pump or ballet flat.




When you are taking pictures with your two year old you don't catch the fact your bra straps are showing or that bit of stray hair...I need Ana or Rosie!!

Blazer - J Crew
Blouse - Collective Concepts (old from Puh-Nash)
Denim - Hudson
Handbag - Coach
Shoes - Cole Haan
Bracelets - Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment