Tuesday, May 15, 2012

BCBG Teal Jumpsuit

I love jumpsuits (with alterations this was long enough) and I could not resist this colour. They had this great pair of mustard satin heels that worked beautifully with this outfit but I just could not justify buying shoes to wear with one outfit. Plus satin...I could not do it. 10 years ago I would not have thought twice about it.



Elasticized belts were too tight on me, this belt sits at my waist and then falls away, covering instead of highlighting.


I chose neutral accessories because I would get more use of them. Black did nothing against this colour. If you really want to make an impact mustard yellow or the right shade of purple (with a pink undertone) would have made this jumpsuit more fun. I figured it's my birthday so I added all the fun.


Love the hidden chain strap on this purse. Clutches are great but sometimes you need your hands free.

Jumpsuit - BCBG
Blazer - Cassis
Belt - BCBG
Purse - Michael Kors
Shoes - Jimmy Choo
Bracelets - Coach, gifted (on right), Forever 21 (on left)

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Love the jumpsuit. It's not a style I feel comfortable in but it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this input- it was really helpful!!! What a handy super power !!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for this input- it was really helpful!!! What a handy super power !!

      Delete