Thursday, May 17, 2012

Nicole Miller Dress

On May 4th my husband was MC at the 10th Annual Business Excellence Awards for the Croatian Canadian Chamber of Commerce (that is a mouthful).

What to wear...cobalt blue Nicole Miller dress. All that ruching is a girl's best friend...plus the right pair of Spanx. Can't beat the combination.



Batman was not happy to join me in this picture. It's tough fighting crime and then being forced to take a cheezy picture with your mom.


I thought this nail colour would be a bright but subtle pink. I got the bright part right. I do enjoy the colour though.



My husband picked out this necklace for me while we were on a trip to Montreal. It does weigh a lot, got my neck muscles working for this one. Worth it!



Thanks to my photographer - Rosie!!

Dress - Nicole Miller
Necklace - Judith & Charles (old)
Purse - Marc Jacob (old)
Shoes - Prada (old)
Nails - Gelish Carnaval Hangover

No comments:

Post a Comment