Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day Tripping Argentina

It's fall in Argentina, and I found out that fall in Buenos Aires is cooler than Santiago. I was not prepared. The one full day Ivan and I had together I did not dress for the weather. I needed a coat, damn Canadian pride. I had one but left it at the hotel room. I'll know for next time.


I am literally shivering because of the cold. While in Chile people would be walking around with jackets and I quickly learned that I didn't need one. Well in Argentina they do not lie about the weather, I really should have listened to the forecast.





I took an hour tour of La Bombonera, the stadium where Boca Juniors soccer club plays. There were bus loads of people that came to see this stadium and tour the museum. The things we do for love.

The picture on the right is one I took at home before the trip. The outfit is the same, I never got a good picture of the entire outfit while touring Buenos Aires so I thought I would use a ringer to give you a better look.

Sweater - Ann Taylor (old)
Shirt - Joe Fresh
Jeans - Paige (old)
Bag - Burberry Men (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment